Updates and Important Information
During this unprecedented time, we at the Aesthetics & Hairstyling College of Canada, have enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols to ensure the safety of our students, and our staff. We want to assure our students that we are doing everything necessary to monitor the COVID-19 situation and have precautions in place to ensure a safe environment, for not only our students, but also our staff.
Classes will resume on Jan 10, 2022, in a hybrid way which includes online and in-person lab classes. Students will attend lab classes according to their cohorts made by instructors. If you have any questions, you can call or email your instructors or AHC.
Do you know a prospective student that would be a great fit for one of our programs at the Aesthetics & Hairstyling College of Canada? If so, we’d love for you to refer them! If you do and they end up joining one of our programs, we’ll thank you with $250!
Applying as International Student
The Aesthetics and Hairstyling College of Canada are now accepting International Students under the new guidelines of the Government of Canada. We welcome the opportunity to provide international students who are serious about pursuing a career in Aesthetics, Medical Aesthetics and Hairstyling a great learning environment and quality-based education.
To gain entrance as an international student in the Aesthetics Diploma Program, Medical Aesthetics Diploma Program, Makeup Artistry Diploma Program and/or Hairstyling Diploma Program, applicants must be at least 18 years of age. The school requires applicants to provide official academic credentials indicating the completion of Grade 12 or equivalent. Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English since all method of teaching (lectures, seminars, and manuals and textbooks) at The Aesthetics and Hairstyling College of Canada is conducted in English. Students whose first language is not English will be required to write the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or equivalent.
A study permit is not needed for short-term program of study of six months or less. You may enroll in one or more certificate course(s) without a study permit with the condition that you may complete all courses and their requisite clinical hours within six months of arriving to Canada.
Financial & Tuition Information
Applicants applying must provide proof of financial support and submit the total tuition cost to the school in advance. Upon receiving the tuition an acceptance letter will be issued to the student. Once an acceptance letter is issued, the student is required to contact the Canadian Embassy or consular office to obtain a student visa to pursue education as an international student in Canada. A $100 (CAN) nonrefundable registration fee applies to all applications in addition to tuition costs.
How to Apply:
The following guidelines should be followed by all prospective international students:
• Complete the Student Inquiry Quick Form found on the home page. Include your first and last name, telephone, e-mail and program of interest. Be sure to specify which campus you are interested in.
• Must be over the age of 18 and have completed a high school or equivalent.
• Submit a copy of high school and/or post-secondary educational records (transcript).
• Evidence of proficiency in English (TOLEF) if applicable.
• You must prove that you have sufficient funds for tuition fees, lab fees, textbook fees student kit fees.
• You must prove that you have sufficient funds to pay for living expenses.
• You must prove that you have sufficient funds to pay for your return transportation.
• You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record.
• You may have to provide a police clearance certificate for certain programs.
• You may have to provide a medical clearance certificate for certain programs.
• You must have proof of medical insurance.
• Submit a $100 (CAN) dollar (non-refundable) fee with application.
The Aesthetics and Hairstyling College of Canada admissions office will review your submission and contact you with further steps to successfully complete your admissions process.